Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
|FlyerTech are inviting applications for the position of Technical Services Engineer. These vacancies are suitable for Graduate Engineers or Engineers who have completed an EASA Part 66 Licence course or have suitable experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation. Previous experience with a rotorcraft background would be beneficial.|
FlyerTech Ltd, the UK’s first independently approved Continuing Airworthiness Management organisation, take pride in caring for the Continuing Airworthiness Management needs of our many and varied globally based prestigious clients.
Building on over 18 years of success, we’re looking to add to our team of orientated, energetic, professionally minded, competent, customer focused individuals to maintain and grow FlyerTech’s enviable reputation that makes us our customers’ independent CAMO of choice.
Duties & Responsibilities
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Working on various projects within a team of Airworthiness Management Engineers.
- Planning the maintenance and repair of a variety of complex motor-powered Aircraft.
- Day to day airworthiness management duties on FlyerTech’s managed fleet of aircraft
- Liaising with FlyerTech’s customers.
- To develop your skills and expertise to qualify for promotion to Project Engineer and beyond
Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes
- Candidates must have successfully completed an Aeronautical Engineering Degree or EASA Part 66 Licence course or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation is preferred.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.