FlyerTech are inviting applications for the position of Deputy Continuing Airworthiness Manager. This vacancy is suitable for Engineers who have experience working in a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation with key skills in project management and leadership of a team. FlyerTech Ltd, the UK’s first independently approved Continuing Airworthiness Management organisation, take pride in caring for the Continuing Airworthiness Management needs of our many and varied globally based prestigious clients.Building on over 18 years of success, we’re looking to add to our team of task orientated, energetic, professionally minded, competent, customer focused individuals to maintain and grow FlyerTech’s enviable reputation that makes us our customers’ independent CAMO of choice.
All Candidates as a minimum should:
- Deputise for the Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Post Holder CAMO).
- Manage day-to-day activities of the CAM Department and ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in review and closure of internal and external audits.
- Maintain and build customer relationships and act as a company ambassador
- Control, manage and develop customer interface procedures, plans and contracts in conjunction with the Continuing Airworthiness Manager.
- Have extensive experience in aircraft maintenance and continuing airworthiness management and
- Preferably hold a relevant aeronautical qualification such as a Part 66 licence, degree or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
- Experience of QA systems
- Experience of Aircraft transitions
- Experience of rotorcraft would be a distinct advantage.
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Candidates must hold a full clean, driving licence.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must hold a valid Passport as you must be prepared for extensive travel sometimes at short notice