/ Position: Accounts Assistant/ Location: Bournemouth Airport / Salary: Salary is commensurate with experienceReporting to the Team Leader payables, receivables and cash book, responsibility for the GAMA AVIATION (ENGINEERING) LTD payables, receivables, and cash book. / The Role:General Ledger Work/ Processing of Expense claims/ Administration of Floats/ Payment of suppliers/ Filing and Scanning duties within the Finance Department.
/ The Person:
- Working with various departments to ensure adherence to authorisation procedure of supplier invoices.
- Posting of approved invoices onto inhouse Stock System – Envision and matching with Purchase Orders
- Posting of invoices to Accounting system – Sage 200
- Assisting managers and staff within Gama Aviation Engineering Ltd Finance Department to ensure that staff floats and expense claims are processed.
- Carrying out filing duties within the Finance Department.
- Assisting staff within the Finance department on various ad hoc exercises.
- Processing and reconciling of credit card receipts against card statements.
- Reconciliation and payment of miscellaneous foreign Purchase Ledger supplier invoices.
/ Hours: Full time Hours/ Location: Bournemouth Airport / Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance, Group Health Scheme. Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 working days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Systems proficiency in Excel and a solid working understanding of Sage 200 accounts software packages or similar
- A strong character able to manage suppliers in what can be demanding circumstances
- Ability to work with a variety of departments and people at all levels
- A focused and determined individual who can oversee the processing of very large volumes of transactions, managing a team of people and an outsourced function overseas
- Must have the desire to be hands-on as required
- Ability to work in a complex operating environment and engender confidence through your involvement with department heads, senior management and financial staff
- Confident individual with strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines